Life presents challenges that often feel overwhelming. These stressors can impair our ability to function and our capacity to cope. It may be persistent negative thoughts that drag you down, or perhaps you feel plagued by painful feelings like sadness, guilt, hopelessness, or disappointment.
Whatever the problem, therapy can often help generate solutions. Throughout the time that I have been practicing, I have helped all different kinds of people in all different kinds of ways. How can I help you? It's likely that therapy will assist you to:
- Improve communication skills
- Increase self-awareness and insight
- Understand and break free from destructive patterns and relationships
- Feel more confident and in control
- Feel happier and more at ease
- Have more successful relationships
- Integrate and heal old wounds
- Make desired changes
Welcome to my website. I hope you will find that these pages orient you to my practice, my approach, and how therapy might be helpful for you. If you still have questions after you have read through all of the information presented here, please feel free to call me at (516) 932-0480.
Mental Health Screens
Weight and Lifestyle Inventory (WALI)